Originally Posted by Benedict
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by hunter4623
His imaginary dogs are named Bo and Luke. They have orange collars

You two make a cute couple.

Let's do that again. Cashisking asks me a question and you answer it for him. My wife says that is a couples' thing, and that it is sweet of you to look after him in that way. I have read a lot to her from here on the board, and she thinks most of you "boys" might be suffering from some kind of sexual dysfunction thing, and this caveman thing you guys do on here is to prove you still got it, "IF you ever had it" she says grin

Benny

That says WAY more about your status as a beta cuck than it says about anyone else.
It’s sad that you would think that was even relatively‘normal’.

I am sorry, I touched on a sore spot for you. I apologize.

Benny

Laffin’
That was an outstanding response.........for a beta cuck.
I can’t think of anything sadder than allegedly reading Internet forum posts to my wife looking for affirmation.
If, in fact, you have a wife I’m quite certain I’m not interested on her version of masculinity, or anything else.
I could counter with my wife’s take on your behavior, but I’m not a cuck so I wouldn’t waste her time.

Again, I am sorry, I touched on a sore spot for you. I truly apologize. Your ego has been damaged. I would imagine that hurts.

Benny

Only move you had.........
Well, I suppose you could threaten more legal action.

I never threatened anything. And in truth, I never make threats, just blunt statements of fact.

Obviously, you do not understand, this is not a game, this is not some kind of fight for superiority, this is not me trying to get into the club, this is a forum on the internet, being king of an internet forum would make you the king of a tiny pinpoint of a virtual world, and the sense in that would be?

I will let you run along and play with your friends now.

Benny

The cost of freedom is incalculable.