Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Benedict
For folks who wanted to get rid of Miss Lynn, you sure do wonder a lot about where she is and what she is doing, and if she would dare to come back.

BTW, no one runs anyone off of a internet forum. People move on, people get sick, people take a break and get on with their lives. I mean what are you going to do to them if they stay? End there lives?

Benny

She's the one that started the "Ban Me!!!!" thread.

Nobody cares if she's here or not. But, if she is, she's getting treated like anyone else would if they act like an entitled, commie, judgemental, condescending, insufferable kchunt.

See Elky's thread for reference. And, unlike Lynn, he didn't start the thread.....

You are hilarious.

You are nobody.

You suck off of the so-called maleness of the Campfire idiots you idolize. It gives you a feeling of being a Hero along with the false heroes here that you worship.

You live daily off of some so-called charity work you did as a goalie for charity-driven hockey games.

All through your actions and words here on this forum, you have deleted any good you have ever done. Heroes don't do what you and your dribble partners here do.

Maybe those who worked with you on the charity events would think a little differently of you if they knew about their "Hero". I saw the photos you have posted on here, impressive.

Benny

The cost of freedom is incalculable.