I bought a 7600 with a Leupold 2x7 on it - don't remember with model, it was an older one. The guy I bought the rifle from said he couldn't hit anything with the rifle and I got it cheap. He told me all the screws were as tight as he could get them. Well two of the screws that were tight as he could get them were elevation and windage. He tightened them up more than farmer tight right hand tight. The other "screw" was the focus. None of these "screws" were movable.

I sent the scope to Leupold and they sent me a new model VX2-2x7. I've bought mainly Leupold scopes since then. However, I have sent other scopes back from other manufacturers and got them fixed also.

It seems like I sent another Leupold back, but I don't recall the specifics.

I recently was tempted to buy a Japanese Weaver - used. I went to the Weaver website and they do have a warranty but for the original buyer and the original buyer must furnish the sales slip in which they purchased the scope. I decided against buying that scope.

Last edited by Bugger; 01/27/21.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally