Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
VarmintGuy-

You continue to be a chronic liar. THIS is why you were booted off AR. Directly from the site owner is this quote: ""The place were VG goes wrong is that he shows no respect. It's his way or you're an idiot. We've seen this too many times to count. That's obviously a foolish position to take, but he does this very frequently and I for one am tired of the attacks both towards myself and others.

The question that needs to be asked is not if AR's a good site or not. It's the gold standard. The question should be: Would the site be better without VG's hatchet weilding posts. For me the answer is a no brainer."

---

Here are some of the posts from VarmintGuy:

----

"Your head in the sand (up your ass!) attitude is ignorant, naive and unbecoming a concerned sportsman!You are simply to ignorant to add anything objective to this discourse!

If so [bleep] you in your ignorant aussie [bleep]! And once you get your precious mildot scope! Stick that [bleep] scope in your [bleep] aussie ass!

snot bore: I see you are continuing with your ignorant and uninformed diatribe!

You pathetic piece of [bleep]!

You would not know a fine, safe, accurate, strong and handsome Rifle if a yard boy ran up and struck you in your stupid [bleep] face with one (and thats not a bad idea by the way!).

Your contrary and unfounded views only go to support what everyone thinks of you! You are uninformed and ignorant beyond redmption!

You are stupid for stupids sake and no other reason! YOU WANT TO BE STUPID! AND YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO SOUND STUPID!

dickwadgoat: A typical unintelligble and pointless post from you! I feel sorry for ignorant personage!

..at how often you "head up your ass types" base your opinions on someones tone or personality! [bleep] my tone and [bleep] my personality you dumb [bleep]
Who the [bleep] cares on this Big Game Hunting forum what the Wolves do to domestic cattle

and petty of you?I will correct you anyway! Thusly - who the [bleep] are you to try and tell me what status I have or have not achieved! [bleep] you dadgoat, and the horse you rode in on!

[bleep] howling Wolves! I have had it with them! [bleep] them!
out of this green induced cluster [bleep]! Frankly, I don't see the Hunters being smart enough...

Wolves!!! What the [bleep] - over! Sorry irate committeee heads do not compare with this appalling ... somewhere along that line (this travesty took over ten years to achieve!) but who gives a [bleep]?

a high fence - then [bleep] it - I would rather play GOLF! And I hate Golf!

Again, I can't let this bitterly ignorant part of your posting slide

Go hide you face in shame you pathetic piece of dog [bleep]!

to this conclusion (again!) you are just a troll constantly looking to stir the [bleep].

That savage was the UGLIEST cheapest looking most hideous piece of [bleep] I have ever seen! I

You sir, are simply, full of [bleep]! Nothing much further need be relayed...

the Game biologists are just full of [bleep] with their census numbers and observations?

Are you so full of [bleep] your brain is muddled? Do you ... ? In my opinion you are simply vindictive, contrary and full of [bleep]!

You have proven YOUR ignorance AGAIN and NOW your cowardice in 2 obvious ways, with your latest posting!

Why does your swollen egotistical head keep you on this unsafe path?

…simply stupid beyond description!

Again your swollen mellon (via your enormous ego and perhaps made worse by the huge chip on your shoulder falling on your punkin head) has made assumptions and statements that are not just wrong but self defeating!

The rest of your blather is worth even less than all the "1's" and "0's" it took to post them on this forum.

There is no doubt in my mind I have shot more Varmints than you ever will. No doubt that I have spent more time afield with my Rifles than you ever will!

AGAIN I post - do you have ANY idea how stupid you sound?

You keep showing yoour ass and I keep relishing it!

What just flabbergasts me is that this raving lunatic still keeps giving me more and more ammunition to tear him apart with

You simply keep proving my point that you, as an intellectual idiot

That [bleep] idiot better watch what he writes or he will be making time payments to Big Green

I am referring to you as an idiot! We don't need any idiot Elk Hunters!

you dim-bulb green assed intellectual idiot money stirrers! I refer to this rumor because I would no more pay for the magazine than I would piss on an intellectual idiot who was on fire.

You poor pathetic excuse of a Hunter!

Your, lack of intelligence and common sense simply causes me to laugh out loud when you try to berate me!
Like I would give any creedence to ANYTHING you say after reading your initial and follow-up posts!

IN FACT are well on your way to earning status as a "dipshit"!

are unfortunately to dumb and/or to bull headed to recognize you are wrong. And you are to misguided...

Yeah the Mt. Lions are doing well you dumb son of a bitch (Mr. Smith!),

I again call you a liar! Period and flat out you are a LIAR

Sheesh - you poor pathetic excuse for a man!

you are small and not pertinent but I take great glee in correcting you and look forward to doing it some more!

Sounds like you have overwhelming issues with your dominating ex-wife down there

The bottom line is no one gives a rats ass anymore what a common turd like yourself opines anyway!

the perfect name and the perfect description of a perfectly pathetic turd of a human being!
Save your breath til you grow up some.

If there was a pair of balls between the two of you I would be surprised

Compared to your snide, baseless, meritless, pointless and immature posting - my pertinent, well written and pointed post is a work of art! Long live shallow people like yourself who provide so much fun and sport for everyone else

Get up off of your wimpy ass and try to defend your posted stupidity! Obviously you can't - so why don't you be a man and delete your batch of stupid blather! Typical [bleep] contrary

of the pages of his book to wipe my ass with! It wasn't even satisfactory for that!

If you were ever to get off your immature ass and actually get out and do something

Whilst you are removing your own head from your own ass - please take the time to kiss your own contrary ass, as you are the only person that I know that cares to do so.

Or keep your low powered ass quiet

somehow I think you are stupid enough to try and pull that out of your ass also

is your head is so far up your ass that there may be no hope for you every venturing out into the light...

Don't you ever get tired of being humiliated? So be it, oh witless and unsafe one

are as stupid as you sound - but for Gawd's sake man take your head out of your ass

You show your true lack of knowledge and first hand experience with your continued blather

Yes flipping doo-doo there are many factors possessed by bullets

Sorry Flea Pee you are simply "showing your ass" again!

I see you also have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of substance to add to Flea Pees blather except MORE blather.

You can't even do a HALF ASSED job of attacking me!

Cryngfloppingdrippingpie: I see you have absolutely no rebuttal to any of my facts, in field experiences or opinions! I thought so.
If I were you I would quit while you are only mildly humiliated!

Your fascination with Hitler and our waterbuckets fascination with gays and nude pictures of boys leads me to believe you two cretins are actually one and the same unfortunate person!

you, my fine feathered dupe, are even stupider than I originally estimated!

You sir, are the retard! And the funny part about that is YOU choose to display your stupidity publicly!

then redemanded an apology from the spineless bastard reporter for his privately communicated slander to me...

you ARE as stupid as your picture makes you look

You sir, are living proof that stupidity knows no bounds!

I view you Bartsche as a short sighted, cowardly [bleep] (typical Kalifornian?) - nothing more nothing less.

you poor pathetic goof! Displaying this kind of stupidity

You poor pathetic contrary! You keep heaping disgrace and embarrassment upon your backward and contrary self to the point of making me laugh out loud. Your bullheaded stupidity

I am shaking my head at the self effacing stupidity that so many people espouse...

I for one DO NOT appreciate your stupidity

Come on cowards push your ignore buttons! Show your stupidity...

by the stupidity the greens at the rmef are displaying in this regard!

pointing out the infinite stupidity and preumptiousness of twirps like you sadgoatsack! Let me list ... ! Again with another statement and ass investigating stupidity you have made yourself the fool ... ! The stupidity and audacity of your imbecilic self

Where in the depths of your absurd stupidity

Or do you in your infinite stupidity

for Christs sake man do not display your stupidity...

is just [bleep] ignorant, absurdly stupid and AGAIN out of touch

I take great relish in exposing stupidity, contrariness and ignorance!

Your stupidity and cowardice is proven in this regard - you condemn me

That is not "predisposition" that is stupidity and poor ability!

would show your inherent stupidity!

You are AGAIN showing your lack of intelligence (stupidity!)

your kind of stupidity being publicly professed

Your stupidity and pettiness knows no bounds apparently.

you are even stupider than you sound!
Emphatically stupider than you sound!

again for you "slow learners Jerry"

"Stupider" again comes to mind when I see radical thoughlessness of this magnitude!

You my fine feathered friend have been shown to be the one that IS "full of [bleep]"!

Ignoring facts stubblejumper does not make them go away, its just "ignorance...

the only thing you do well is throw tantrums of ignorance and immaturity

at risk only of your own ignorance catching up with you - AGAIN!

I have heard easterners babble about this subject on a few occassions myself! Its an outgrowth of ignorance!"

Please tell me you copied and pasted all of that while you were at work. 😂