MUCH has changed since Orange Gunsite, since Jeff was no longer involved in daily teaching, even more since it changed hands...

When Jeff owned and ran it, it was his passion that was passed along to the students...I am sure that part is surely lacking now.

Assuming anything at all from a website can misleading...TOTALLY depends on who designed it and wrote the script...

Birdwatcher, have you ever taken a formal class on pistol shooting from one of the top folks in the country...like Gunsite, LFI, Thunder Ranch, Chapman, Barnhart, Leatham, or any of the rest? It is intense, competitive and informative...not for those looking for anything free, who want it given to them, or are concerned about how the website is written...not for those who are looking for a good time shooting, not for those who don't want to grow their knowledge base, and not for those who are a bit thin skinned. They are about learning from someone who can DO what you cannot, learning from someone who has been there, done that...about expanding your practical ability to meet situational expectations...

Individual practice is good, but you come away from one of these classes enthused, motivated, involved, and focused...I know I would get those things from Cunsite, Thunder Ranch, or a school with Robbie Leatham...Not just based on their website, but from personal interaction and knowledge...Not from Missouri, but I like them to " show me"....