i had never used Berger bullets before to hunt with so here`s my cup and core results on 2 Berger Bullets this last fall 2020 on the Berger 25 caliber 115 gr. bullets = yes this bullet did open up the 2 bucks on the over side of the body well, both were bigger whitetail bucks 1st was open day 150 yards away shot with the Berger 115 gr. bullet in my 257 Weatherby the buck went straight in the air and went 12 feet stone dead when he hit the ground dressed around 170 lbs nice buck, 2nd buck 2 weeks later nov. 21st. end of the rutt 100 yards away blew the heart to pieces hole on the way out was 4 inches buck made it around 50 feet and fell over dead with again the Berger 115 gr. bullet out of 257 Weatherby mag. again. this old buck 205 lbs. dressed . i really liked how accurate this Berger 25 cal . bullet shot on paper and on these 2 bucks. i used the Berger reloading book max . load using Reloader 25 and the 115 Berger gr. VLD bullets. you guys have much more experience with these Berger bullets than i do, do you guys feel this is a good buck deer bullet ? i also wonder how well these 25 caliber Berger bullets would work on an elk too ? thank you ,Pete53

Last edited by pete53; 02/14/21.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman