I must be easy to please. I've shot truckloads of game including pigs, goats, fallow deer and a nice red stag with the 150 gn Power Point from my .30/06. It seems to kill very effectively, and with a well-placed shot on game this size it opens fast, does great damage inside and drops them on the spot. That being the case it doesn't matter to me whether they exit or not, and in fact I'd prefer the massive damage inside the animal over a tough bullet which does less damage but punches through the far side and keeps travelling.

I've also used the 150 gn CorLokt, and it worked about as well. The Winchester has been more accurate in my rifle though, so I've stuck with it.

I will say this though, for larger game, including sambar deer, I choose something a bit heavier, such as the 185 gn Lapua Mega, though the 180 gn Hornady Interlock has also done the job. I've also used the 220 gn CorLokt in .30/06, and it killed big pigs very well, though didn't seem any tougher than the 150 gn. It is not up with the Woodleigh, for example, nor even the Lapua Mega.

I've tried a fair range of others, from 110 gn to 250 gn, but the 150 gn PP is the one I've settled on for medium-sized game with the .30/06.