Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Ok, you are in Kenosha, the wind turbines freeze, in the fire light you can just make out forms, dark forms, carrying weapons approaching you.... You want to be walking the fuuck around with your flashlight on? JFC

MB, If you don't want a light for the scenario's you're describing it's because you don't know what a modern light can do. We're not talking some 1970's 2 cell maglight. 1000 lumens on a momentary switch is a game changer, even when just using them on coyotes out over 200 yards.

I am not seeking advice on a light. I understand wtf lights are.

Another scenario. Target is illuminated already. It's dark. I want to shoot target. I don't need to illuminate the target. I can either use a red dot tube, reflex, prism, holographic sight or a scope, or? My experience is with scopes. But don't want the critical alignment needed with scope or prism sight. Thanks for the video. Many companies make tritium sights. Many pistols are so equipped. Got one answer, he tried and didn't like on an AR. Got a bunch of nonsense about lights, clearing rooms, law enforcement. Fuuck. Soldier I spoke to about this yesterday suggested I would absolutely not regret buying an Eotech and always have backups. Oh hell, how about tritium backups? Not a good idea? Ok, but it doesn't mean I need a light. I am not saying that it wouldn't have a light either, just don't need it to sight. Dambit

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 02/18/21.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?