I set my AR pistol up for stuff & defense much like what you have there. Mine is an 11.5", Eotech, and a Cloud Defensive WL. The light is the best I've seen. I like the Eotech and due to my eyesight, if it ever fails I'd probably pick a Romeo5 to replace it. I have tried Tritium but didn't think it offered much of an advantage. I'd rather have a light and an HK style front than tritium, and probably would shoot it well enough not to miss anyway at least to 50yd or so.

Everybody has different tastes, my choices are a balance between clumsy and functional to me. I like the handiness of low profile & no extra snaggy stuff, but a light has become a necessity imho. Working out of a vehicle I usually remove a sling, but if I'm out the door, and going somewhere I put the sling back on. I also usually use a 20rd in the truck, and use a 30 for walking around. Honestly, a 10rd that hangs down less is even handier.

Last edited by BigNate; 03/02/21.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson