Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by tarheelpwr
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by TWR
The man asked to sell him on a tritium sight or an EOTech. Which one would you suggest?

They both suck enough that I will need an Aimpoint and a BFA light.... But, for those following along, the tritium is going into BU mode...

Is an Aimpoint PRO a worthy investment?

Cant knock it, but it’s heavy. It works, battery lasts, etc. I’d recommend a Trijicon MRO instead. Lighter, larger FOV, and amazing battery life. You may get one from LaRue with their mount for like $460. I swapped my first battery out around 6 years.

I will take a look at those too. Thanks. Just ordered a Blitzkrieg. grin Latest update, despite 'Flave no likey, I want to try an Eotech before an Aimpoint or Trijicon....

If anyone wants to further continue making up chit claiming what I use, despite zero knowledge to base it upon, or even better, what I am actually fuucking thinking tonight, it'd be a good time for it. grin

Curious what makes you want to try to Eotech?

The new Trijicon has the donut dot reticle.

I thought I liked the multiple aiming points on the eotech, but after discovering the 37yard (or whatever Shawn Ryan came up with), I prefer a single dot with that zero. You’re basically point and shoot out to 300 yards.