Thanks for the response. In spirit of having fun, I hereby un-GFY you. I have a couple few rigs to set up. I figure red dot and WML on one, go with the flow. Money is non-existent for a while so I have time to look into it more.... Can't believe I paid $70 for a little post, some fancy glo in the dark lines and a tube of dying hydrogen. LOL But, KISS, kinda as SC mentions below.

In my ignorance, reports of strong lenses (works when cracked) and possibly a better dot with astigmatism on the Eotech caught my attention, but, failures sounds suck.

Appreciate the responses guys. Will be back later.

Open to light advise, with momentary switches, maybe with laser onboard too. I'm no way ordering a fleshlight...

These are the gun options. No more, if this doesn't cover it, it won't be covered. I am not buying any more....

10.5" 556 A2 post and carry handle. Pretty damned ok as is. Gawd it's fun and tears chit up.
11.5" 556 Mlok
16" 7.62x39 (this will be a Sub/Super/suppressed open sight rig, if plan works, just because I have cases of ammo, lol)
16.5" 556 Mlok (toss up between this and the 11.5" for the defensive night gun maybe?)
18" Wyde, don't think I have a handguard for this yet. Hmmm, 3X Prism or Scope
18" 6.5 Grendel, Scoped hunter
20" 556 Mlok Hmmm, 3x Prism or scope, leaning scope
16" 308 M&P Sport

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?