Talk about double standards.All last summer and fall Antifa and BLM rioted,burned,killed and did this on Federal property.Cops and US Marshals were told to stand down.The National Guard was not used to quell these riots and no one was punished for them.January 6TH Cops are video taped leading protestors into the Capitol building and a woman is shot in the head & killed for trespassing.You can`t tell me this is justified when worse things happened all summer with no type of retribution.Those who were arrested in the summer had their bail paid by US Congress critters,but none were offed on purpose.At the most Ashi made a mistake that she got executed for.This is the same way The KGB executed those that opposed them in any way.A bullet to the head.You can`t tell me that the Cops were not ordered to make an example of somebody,anybody.If we allow this to happen with no consequences,we are done.This whole January 6th deal was a setup by Pelosi,Schumer and their minions.I hope all the gleeful trolls here, get theirs the same way.

Last edited by Huntz; 02/24/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience