Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
So let's look at this through Graham v Connor.

Severity of the crime at issue?: riot, property destruction, trespass. I don't know if those actions are felonies in D.C.

Was the suspect resisting or attempting to flee?: I would say she was actively attempting to gain entrance with malicious intentions

Was the suspect an immediate threat to officers or other citizens?: I think anyone with a brain could articulate the ramifications if that barrier was breached. They weren't smashing through it to shake hands.

Destruction of property is not a justification for deadly force for law enforcement.

“Malicious” means nothing. Explain why you think she was there to cause egregious bodily harm or death.

You tell me what that woman could have done if she gained access to that corridor. And explain how you knew she was a deadly threat.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't have to explain s hit to you. Those qtards were there thinking they were going to "arrest" (ie kidnap) members of congress for some nutjob tribunal.

Do you think they were going to take pics and hold hands? Or were they there to do harm?

Face it, more than likely the contingentcy plan for the capital police/security was that door way was a red line. Nobody gets through it and deadly force is authorized to see to it. Same as jumping the fence at any military instalation.

F uck Qtards. She got what she wanted....to be a martyr.