Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I have said it before. I will say it again. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

We have been begging for cops and private property owners both, to kill rioters, arsonists, and looters ever since BLM hit Ferguson.

And I sincerely wish they had killed several hundred of the vermin.

Had this incursion of the Capitol Building happened six months sooner, and had the dead woman been a member of Antifa or BLM, this entire board would be jumping for joy.

If someone breaks the window on my home and pokes their head through, they will be a dead mother fugger. And I will not be waiting to find out if it is a he or a she, nor will I be waiting to find out what sort of weapon said person might or might not be equipped with.

The Capitol Police are tasked with keeping Congress Critters and Senators safe. Their job is to protect the elected Government of this nation. That is what they did when they killed Ms Babbitt. It was a good shoot.

I am sorry as hell that the good lady died. I am sure she simply got caught up in the excitement and adrenaline rush of the mob.

I am also sure it was Antifa plants pushing the mob onto bigger and more intrusive acts.

The bottom line is, when you start smashing windows, and begin "breaking and entering", you better know you are committing illegal acts. And you better be prepared to suffer the consequences, be that immediately or delayed.

A perpetrator puts them self at no less risk, just because he/she may be on "our side".

Besides, powers that be needed a dead body, so they can prefer "felony murder" charges where they choose.

You forgot the part about none of the antifa or BLM were ever held accountable all summer. Ever. Ever. Never.

Local Dirt,

how many were arrested this summer?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....