Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Hastings
TF49: I am having trouble understanding how and why CV-19 had and was allowed to have such an impact and create such panic and disruption. It hasn't been much worse than the flu but has turned us upside down socially and economically. It is crazy IMHO.

When you forcibly transfer wealth from the people that has money to the people that do not have money (and will never pay taxes)... you create massive political power for yourself by giving money to the poor and improving their life... of the labor of others.

Public School busing was introduced in Richmond Virginia as I was to start third grade. I was to be bused for almost an hour to attend a black school on the other side of town and the black children in that side of town we're to be busting our to attend of school straight in front of my homes front door. Mary Munford ES.

In a mad scramble my parents secured my enrollment at st. Bridget's Catholic School. We were not Catholic. The teachers were nuns of the convent at st. Bridget's.

One of the nuns taught us economics with pieces of candy and rutabagas. Each child was given one piece of candy and one rutabaga. We were advised that candy was delicious but we already knew that and that rutabagas would please our mothers as a nutritious dinner fare item.

The nun teacher commenced teaching us the barter system. At the end of the day every single rutabaga could be had for a single piece of candy.

With the great transfer of wealth occurring... the people in power know that they can give us a single piece of candy to a poor person and own them for life in the process.

The White version of Alex Haley’s Fuggin “Roots”.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.