Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by bbassi
some were $400/1K. And they will sell out I'm afraid.

At that price I received 40 grand of primers deleiverd from ups today

You are such a liar. You keep posting of your philanthropic donations to young shooters and helping everyone out with your abundance of goods and generosity, and now you claim you spent $1,600,000.00 on primers.

Then you want to turn people into the IRS for not claiming income.

Plus there not reporting to the IRS LOL

Then you claim you will make the gouging profit, then come here to claim the high ground of morality. What a piece of $hit.

I dont blame anyone getting market price, ill be dann if I'm selling my stuff for what I paid for it, already caught a guy on here selling CCI 400 primers I sold him for 4 times what he paid, im going to make that profit from now on

1.6 mill on primers LOL, I only help my friends out, these primers are not offered up for sale here, did that a few months back and people like you cried that you were caught with your head up your azz and then turned around and sold what I sold you for a hugh profit, I bet if I looked back to were I sold 50 bricks of CCI 400 for $45.00 you were one that was wanting some, and you didn't get any 😫😫😫 that is why d i c k h e a d your on ignore, had to see what your talking out of you a s s about agian, and I know for a fact your the one that stopped me giving away 22lr on here to youth clubs when Obama was in office, you were mad because you didn't want to follow the rules on entering your club, well you HitnRun can GFY