[quote=Dinny] I had learned the year before that my ability to engage enemy targets beyond 300m was below average.

I wanted to ensure I had plenty of ammo to maintain my shooting skills. I had learned the year before that my ability to engage enemy targets beyond 300m was below average. Medics don't get alot of range time so I made arrangements to shoot MY components during MY off time with MY rifles. I shot in just about every shooting competition I could get into. This investment paid off and I provided much more effective fire a few years later when I was deployed to Afghanistan. Unfortunately the blows to my head during that deployment stacked up with previous concussions and I couldn't maintain a competitive edge after I returned home. I have moved my stuff 3 more times since then and now that retirement is approved I no longer see the need to practice that much or move it again. If the powder doesn't sell, I'll fertilize the yard. If the bullets don't sell, I'll dump them in the swamp behind my house.

And now you know the rest of the story.

Thanks, Dinny

[quote=Dinny] 1st deployment I had a M4, send I had a M9, third I had both. I practiced preventative medicine and added to fire superiority which is the best medicine on the battlefield.

[quote=Dinny] If the price is more than double the current pricing of competitors then I consider it gouging. Your definition may vary and that's fine. Don't tell me how to live my life. I have fought, bled, and seen men die so I and others can live free.

[quote=Dinny] the powder doesn't sell, I'll fertilize the yard. If the bullets don't sell, I'll dump them in the swamp behind my house. ( MY FAVORITE PART), along with something about paving his driveway with spent 22LR brass!!!!!!!!!

Wondering, with all the buying and selling, oh yes and giving away after gut shooting your fellow Fire Members how the hell you had time to be a Soldier for 26 years

DR. DINNY ...................WONDERING, WHEN can we expect the MOVIE to be released.........................surely they will make a movie!!