Originally Posted by Oakster
Originally Posted by Dinny
I called LG Outdoors customer service and asked why they were asking so much when other companies were asking $59. They didn't have a reason. I told them I wouldn't shop there anymore.

I would have to check but Sportsmans Warehouse was still selling bricks for $23 about 6 weeks ago, maybe a little more. Price hadnt changed in over a year.

I called LG Outdoors customer service and asked why they were asking so much when other companies were asking $59. They didn't have a reason. I told them I wouldn't shop there anymore.

I would have to check but Sportsmans Warehouse was still selling bricks for $23 about 6 weeks ago, maybe a little more. Price hadnt changed in over a year.

Just checked the website... still that price. I hope to get some in the morning. Going to have to stand in line. They had them last weekend but I was snowmobiling.