No problem. I weighed that Gold Dot and it was 97 grains. So 81% retained weight into what I generally consider a pretty tough medium. Dirt ain't scientific by any stretch of the imagination, but it is tougher on bullets than wet newsprint or gel.

The 90 TNT has been very accurate in both my Grendel uppers, they are both 8 twist. 90 TNT you have to be careful on seat depth because of the long ogive. Seat too deep and you don't have a good place to crimp. Too far out and not enough bullet in the case (and maybe a mag length restriction in the AR? don't remember for sure on that). Kind of a narrow window. What worked well for me and several others I talked to was an OAL of about 2.200" if I recall correctly. Bolt gun sure may be different though. I had some 123 Sierra HPBT that were very accurate but I never shot any game with them. The 95 VMAX has been an accurate bullet for me as well. The 123 SST were finicky getting to shoot well.

I have looked at that Shooters World TacRifle. If I could find some anywhere I would like to try it.