Didn't have the vision symptom..my co worker spotted it. I felt off got badgered into going to the ER. you're having a stroke yup it sunk in. Mine was real mild I had a headache before I went to.bed so took 2 aspirin probably what saved me from a major loss of function. 20 k and then some. The cardio doc came to see me the next day asked me a bunch of questions which led to a sleep test. Yup sleep apnea bad, now use a cpap. Before he left my room he said you have lost strength on your right side and need PT. I asked how they determined that? He said remember the nurse asking you to squeeze her 2 fingers? I said yeah he said your grip is weak sure sign of strength loss. I told him I didn't want to hurt her he laughed and said can t be done and stuck his 2 fingers out and said squeeze these. I did and he decided I didn't need any PT
Advice to a group of people who are experts by their own admission about everything ? If you are on bp meds make damn sure you take them without FAIL everyday and take a 81 mg aspirin with your men's plus 50 multi vitamin. Watch your weight, regular exercise everyday. Your doc says to crap you say where , when and how much. Getting old ain't for sissies it tough to age and decline some never make it. Mine happened in sept of 2014 when I was 59, I am 66 now ,hitting on all 8. Carefully watch your own denials everyone who has a stroke and survives it without loss just thinks they happen to some one else and find out that not so. Mb

Well done Dave get well

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 03/10/21.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "