I don't care how old you are or how healthy you are if you sit in front of a computer all day you are at risk of having a stroke. I've had jobs that required a lot of time on a computer but I always flexed the muscles in my legs and butt while I was sitting. I also got up and walked around occasionally to "stretch my legs". If you want to prevent another stroke then you need to start taking a baby aspirin every day, stop using nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, lose weight if necessary, get your blood pressure down if necessary and exercise.

I had a TIA (transient ischemic attack) on the morning Jan 6 of this year. I woke up and my left arm was so week I couldn't push myself up to get out of bed. I finally rolled out of bed and stood up. I was very dizzy but was able to walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My vision was blurred and when I smiled and the left side of my mouth wouldn't go up. I was sure that I was having a stroke because my father died of a brain bleed years ago and he told his neighbor that he was having the worst headache he ever had before he passed out an went into a coma. I chewed up 5-6 aspirin and called 911, by then I was slurring my words. They got to my house about 10 minutes later and by that time my left leg was so week I couldn't walk. I crawled to the front door to let them them in. I told them I had just taken a bunch of aspirin. I was inside the emergency room 20 minutes later. They immediately gave me a CTA scan and all my symptoms were gone before the scan was complete so my attack only lasted less than an hour. They did a brain MRI and admitted me for 24 hour observation. I had a heart sonogram and was checked out by a physician and a physical therapist the next day. I was discharged right after lunch and I was never told that I had to wear a face mask by any of the doctors or nurses the whole time I was there.

I saw my Cardiologist a few days later and we both agreed that my TIA was caused by high blood pressure and since my attack lasted less than an hour the I probably won't have another one. My blood pressure slowly crept up last year because of Fauci's fake pandemic lies and all the election fraud. I was spending 3-4 hours on my computer every morning reading about it and drinking a whole pot of coffee. It's real bad for your health to be pissed off all the time. I seldom drink alcohol so giving up caffeine and alcohol was easy. My blood pressure returned to normal (120/70 or less) about 2 weeks after I cut out caffeine. My resting heart rate is still 60 or slightly less so I'm in real good shape for a 78 year old man. I thought I was bullet proof but don't think so now.

Last edited by victoro; 03/11/21.