Since the first of the year I've done three hospital stays. One for a car accident, one for a heart attack and the last for the placement of a stent. Follow up deal from the heart attack stay. Don't remember much on the first two but this last one, ring the buzzer to get a nurse and it was when they felt like showing up Even the nurse's aides were a bit slow. One night nurse, a young and very pretty blonde was parked outside my room talking trash to a young doctor. Looked to me she was more there to snag a doctor for a husband than care for her patients.

On another note, there were two nurses who rate top kudus in my book. One was in the recovery room when the removed the catheter from my femoral artery and the blood literally flew everywhere. Dunno what happened but they had one serious hell of a time getting it stopped.+ That nurse doted on me for quite a while telling me I was awesome. WTF??? I asked he why was I awesome, I didn't do anything but lay there. She said most people when we have a problem stopping the bleeding yell, scream and cry. You didn't and that's very rare. Oh OK. No one ever called me awesome before.

The other nurse had the day shift on my last day. I'd complained about not getting several of my meds, most importantly my BP med. The nurses would say they'd talk to the doctor and obviously never did. This one listens, Told me she'd be right back and did so wheeling her computer with her. Ten minutes later she made one phone call and got all my missing meds including the one for BP. She also file a report with the hospital.Two hours later I had to prove I could pee in the bottle and walk down the hall. An hour after that they kicked me out and I went home.

Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE