Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Per usual, you're wrong.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
As usual, you demonstrate you are a pathetic mentally deranged cyber troll.
Been several decades since I took statistics.
Where is your homework?
Crickets.................

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The correct answer had already been provided so I saw no reason to duplicate the work.
I find it interesting how different you response is from that of Persian Dog:

Originally Posted by persiandog
you are right . my answer was wrong.

My response to iron bender, admitting I was wrong proves “beyond a shadow of a doubt”, you are a lying troll for using persiandog’s response in an attempt to say I wasn’t man enough to admit I was wrong. I was right from the beginning concerning the 16 denominator, but changed later to an 8, which was wrong too. I was over thinking it, and was tired. The 8 was wrong, but I did have the possible outcomes correct. That was the easy part. Math was my favorite subject all throughout my education. I always made “A”s the majority of the time.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ironbender
Nope

Probability HAS to reduce to get more roosters. 4 roosters is not MORE likely than 2 or 3.

1/16 - 6.25% - 4 rooster
2/16 - 12.5% - 3 roosters
3/16 - 18.75% - 2 roosters
4/16 - 25% - 1 roosters

I believe you are right. I just need to work the formula out.

Now, you did not quote any other person in this thread to inform them they were wrong, which proves you are nothing but a mentally sick human being, a pathetic mass of cells who waste’s their life away on a computer as a cyber stalking troll.

I came to this thread to have some fun, and it was already extremely late that night, way past midnight if I remember. I was waiting for some more reports to come out on another site concerning the Covid-19 fraud. Lots of evidence is pouring out right now proving all of these shots create permanent blood clots, and there is a high probability millions will die eventually from taking these illegal / unsafe / unproven / deadly / shots.

You trolls on this site are some of the most mentally sick pieces of human excrement I’ve ever come across in my life.

You said I was “wrong as usual”, yet you can not refute one single post of mine with scientific evidence to prove I’m wrong concerning CV19 or any other posting I’ve made on this site, which concretely cements the fact you are a piece of human garbage, and nothing more.

I will not answer any reply you make, because I’m not going to turn TRH’s thread into a pizzing match with scum like you. I’ve made my point with concrete evidence.

Thanks for taking the time, mathman, to lay it out for those following this.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)