Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by cs2blue
When assigned to a riot / demonstration, we have orders as what will and will not be allowed. We are locked down hard as what can and cannot do. . By our superiors and we all have bosses!. So we cannot make many choices in those instances they are made for us. No we do not like watching buildings burned and looting happening right in front of us. But in that instance we do have set rules. Many just don't have a realistic idea of what the job is like today. They think they know but it not easy. But then they will ask why don't you just quit? Some of us can't some are doing so, I will be retiring. These are terrible times now and in our future. God help us all, we will need it!

Why is it that “some of us can’t”? No way in hell I’m doing anything wrong or immoral for a dollar. There are other jobs.

If you’re a cop in Minneapolis, are you gonna go to jail to stop the looting of a business owner that voted for their current mayor?

You wanna do 25 years for defending the property of a person that voted for Maxine Waters? When a Maxine Waters and her ilk have specifically stated you’ll go to jail for it?

Most cops are stupid, but they ain’t fugkin stupid. Not after the first five years anyway. Lol

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house