Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by deflave
Make no mistake, the people that are career LE are just as taken aback by the past 18 months as everybody else. But like any other demographic they are going to have to be calculated in any major career moves. Obviously the more time they have in, the more carefully they have to tread.

Most cops in large municipalities bring in more than six figures. Chump change for many I’m sure, but a solid income for wife (and often ex-wife given the profession) and children in most places.

So while you may not see an immediate mass exodus, we are going to see a mass exodus. Many of the country’s largest uniformed departments and agencies have already done 5, 10, and 15 year projections. I’m here to tell you it looks bad. Real bad.

There will be replacements, but given the apparent changing of case law and the associated training, I highly doubt they’ll give a fugk about anybody’s 911 call.

All those guys are gonna be long gone.

Great post Clark. The face of law enforcement is going to change no doubt. Law enforcement practices will change. A few for the better. Most changes will contribute further to the skyrocketing violent crime rates many metro areas are seeing now.

Nothing good will come from any of this.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house