Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Cops and federal officers are the ones who are letting our border be overrun right now. They follow orders and release these people right into the US, while knowing that it is illegal and harmful. “Hey man, just following orders. I don’t make policy.” Yet, what do you think would happen if some citizens banded together and tried to secure our borders.

So, when can we expect your arrival at the border? Get some good video of you repelling the hordes down there and post it up here. Looking forward to that. I know since you are a sworn officer of the court and an invested member of the legal system, the same legal system allowing the open border, that you will be in the fight hands on to close the border. JoeBob tossing illegals across the river MMA style. Waiting on the video...
JoeBob is making the point that if he and a bunch of his buddies went down there and tried to repel the illegals crossing the border they would quickly be arrested by the same officers who are pointedly not doing their own jobs and arresting the same illegals. Their hands are not tied. They are choosing to obey obviously illegal orders.

Maybe you can tell us what’s illegal about serving an alien an NTA.

But I doubt it.
I never said nor thought they were being given a NTA, so why would I want to explain that? I'm not here to answer all your stupid questions, retard.

Because you said you agreed with everything JoeBob wrote.

And JoeBob wrote that.

You illiterate son of a bitch.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house