I've had 2 incidents with trespassers over the past 45 years .....one time caught a guy building a tree stand made him take it down help him put it back in his car,,,,2 days later found a tree stand built with the same materials in the same area....there car was parked in the lane to get to my soybeans and no way to get around with the combine because of the ditches....I just hooked a chain to the car and rolled it in to the ditch drove by and started to combine the beans....at dark State Police showed up asking about the car the owner was with them.....told them I needed to start combining the beans and the car was in the way on my land...it turned into a big argument with the State Cop taking the trespassers side I got arrested for malicious destruction of private property taken to jail....went to court and won the case and sued the car owner for lost wages and crops....also sued the State Police.....

I can say that in the past 40 years trespassing has not been a problem....funny how a story has turn into a legend.....