Originally Posted by killerv
I caught a local police chief trespassing on my land...friggin law enforcement even does it, you'ld think they know better. Ran his son off a couple years prior after he shot at a deer on my property. The police chief argument was...it was just a little over the line, could have easily been on our property.

Being in law enforcement, please don’t lump me in with the trespasser. I respect the rights of property owners and also deal with Trespassers on my property. I have found that more often than not, I can contact a land owner and get permission to hunt on their property or at least have their info in case I need to retrieve an animal with their blessing. I don’t tolerate liars, thieves or trespassers, which I lump together. I have also allowed others to hunt when they asked, but trespassing is a no go. Any trespassers property found on my land is considered abandoned and donated to someone in need like the game warden. Anyone caught trespassing will be reported to the local constabulary.

NRA Endowment Member