Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by AML
Too many workers getting "paid" to stay home..
That's part of it for sure.

Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by viking
That’s sucks.

I had kids, and know kids that worked in FF. The biggest biotch they all had was management. Poor management drives off workers. Unfair hour allotment....they have there favorites...

Heck when my one daughter was 16 she was closing a subway by herself. Later she went to work at Fudds’ and started assistant manager training after she turned 18.

I’m guessing the problem has nothing to do with management.

Maybe giving children IPhones when they’re 10 years old?

That too..

Originally Posted by OGB
I think part of the problem is that America has raised a generation of lazy, entitled kids. "Mommy and Daddy will by me a car, pay for school, reward me for minimal to no effort".
ABSOlutely!!!! Work ethic's in the toilet - and that (IMHO) is a lack of parenting..

Exactly, and it’s not just kids from liberal parents either. I know many traditional valued conservatives who seem to understand the value of work, and who speak of how they worked hard as kids to buy their first car and how that was a goof thing. They are essentially making a value statement. However, these same people buy their kids really nice and fairly expensive cars when they turn 16, often saying, “he’s a good kid, he deserves it,” or some BS about wanting their kid to have a safe, reliable car.