When I was out at my son's place in Missouri recently, the gun safe seemed to be getting pretty crowded, so when I left I brought back a couple of rifles I'd left with him some time ago, a Belgian Browning .22 auto and my Ruger 77V .220 Swift. I hadn't done anything with the Swift in years, probably 30 years, at least. It's old school, wears a fixed 16x Leupold. I'd planned on loading some up when I got appropriate bullets and shooting the old thing again (not that I have any use for it.) The other day I was in Sportsman's Warehouse and saw a bunch of Hornady 55 grain factory ammo on the shelf, so bought two boxes. Yesterday I went out to the gun club. After a few shots to settle things down and get the poi where I wanted it, it would put 3 in 1/2 inch at the hundred yard mark with me trying to shoot between gusts. I then went after the 2" steel hanger at 200 yards and was able to swing it every time. Great fun.... Really don't have any use for the rifle now except as a range toy, but I also dug out a box of 50 primed cases I'd put away some time ago and I'm waiting for a box of 55 grain SGK's to arrive from Midway. Life is good.

Mathew 22: 37-39