I don't know why I read all four pages of this tripe but I did. The discussion would only be two pages long without the Chevy. commercials loading between every other post. Everybody has their own likes and dislikes. They'll go down defending what they have against any odds. All trucks and cars have their quirks. Chevy's have trouble getting headlights to work. Chevy and Dodge trucks have tone tweaked mufflers to make them sound throaty. Ford has that too on some models. Toyota has bad gas mileage but great motors. Now-a-days all of them have some quirk that someone else doesn't like.

The other day I went to walmart and parked in a handicapped space was a 56 Chevy. It was stock and I was taken aback at how small it was compared to all the other cars around it. I always thought they were bigger somehow back when I was in high school. It was much the same car I was riding in around town with three other classmates and we were throwing fireworks out of when that little incident happened and a shoebox full of firecrackers ignited and we all exited the car. It just rolled up in a yard and popped and smoked a while with us watching in amazement and the owner was pretty excited that his new seat covers were going up in smoke. Anyway cars and trucks have grown in size and complexity exponentially since the government took control of designing them.

Better enjoy them while you can because we'll all be back on horseback or on foot soon if it's up to our liberal leftist Marxist government.