Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Jack,
As that originated in my high school days during the 70’s, it was simply an end-&-around ploy to say the F word whilst thinking “the old folks” had no clue. Cursing is an attitude & thoroughly exposes ones illiteracy. It’s not funny nor edifying. Paul stated in Ephesians I think, “Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth but such as is edifying for the moment.” Jesus told us, “...for every man will give an account for every word spoken.” Ultimately, Moses recorded in Deuteronomy,..”Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord in vain. For God will leave not leave him unpunished that takes His name in vain.”

If you think it’s funny or harmless, that’s your choice.

I’m sure there’s a Freudian explanation for my vulgarity.
Probably something to do with my deep rooted desire to highly offend societal norms due to my disdain for society at large and it’s
hypocrisy(s) specifically.

I think your explanation is actually quite profound. Harsh language seems like a way to be edgy and sort of generally offensive. Shock value, if you will. Kind of a persona some choose to adopt. I don’t mean you personally, as I don’t know you, so no offense intended.