Originally Posted by WMR
Most of the classy people I know curse very little, or not at all. It’s still a free country. Talk how you choose. Remember, though, that folks will draw conclusions about your character and intelligence based on your use of language.

I know who and what I am, Fuqk'em.

When I was a teen I fell in love with this girl and her father hated me and my long hair, I was never anything but polite to this man and he did everything to break us up. He finally succeeded by telling his daughter that he would never talk to her again if she continued to see me. a few years later she married a guy that beat the hell out of her several times, the last time he damn near killed her.

A few years after that I saw him and made a point to tell him that I had intended on marrying his daughter and taking care of her for the rest of her life but instead he fuqked all that up and damn near got his daughter killed. he hung his head, said nothing and walked away. I sincerely hope he suffered.

I understand she has remarried and I hope she is doing well, despite her father, she was a very selfless and giving person.

Moral of the story is, Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla