Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Put the Iowa back into commission. Park it 5 miles offshore from Gaza. Send all the 16 inch HE shells she can carry to the right places.

Great idea....

Right after they let us make them our 51st state.

Nah.....Just sell it to them and let them put it to use.

Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
The Jewish presence in Israel goes far beyond a political agenda.

People seem to forget that the legitimacy of Israel (the land, the people, and the nation) is based on God’s unilateral covenant with Abraham. Genesis 13:15.

Israel has a sacred history and exists because of God’s choice. God’s covenantal faithfulness to Israel is eternal. Israel is not going anywhere.

“I will give to your descendants after you the land of your sojourning, all the land of Canaan for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.” Genesis 17:8

Like it or not, God signed a treaty with Israel years ago and has unconditionally guaranteed the survival and security of His people, their land, and their nation, Israel.

By the time St. Paul wrote his epistles that now make up a majority portion of the New Testament to the various churches, Israel as a nation had not existed for 750 years. The Israel of the Bible, especially when referred to in prophecies of a future tense is the Church, not the modern day nation state.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z