Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
I thought no one here was going to take any medical treatment not approved by the FDA for the treatment of Covid?
I believe you misapprehended. It is more like many of us are not taking a new concoction rushed onto the public. A concoction unlike that of any other human vaccine, of unknown long term effects, that messes with the genetic code, that most doctors can't explain the way it works so that a reasonably well read person can understand, that is being pushed by known population control advocates.
As opposed to medications such as Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine both of which have a long history of safety and use in humans.
It is bad enough to kill off senior citizens, but the ''vaccines'' are being pushed on young productive adults and even kids.
Since you posed a question, I'll ask you what is the harm in trying 2 known drugs with a good safety record if they might help?
Yeah, but I'm still not taking cattle wormer as a substitute for a yet to be proven vaccine for something that is generally considered no worse than the common cold.
I understand, but Ivermectin as is true with a good many veterinary medications is proven effective and safe in humans and Hydroxy has been around for a long time.
The problem with Ivermectin is that doctors are scared to cross the Fauci types and therefore won't prescribe it. The cattle wormer version is the same stuff in liquid or paste that you would get in a pill at a pharmacy.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."