Originally Posted by elkcountry
Further research has found that Ivermectin is not only an anti parasitic, but it also has anti viral AND anti inflammatory uses as well.

I will rely on my Dr. that believes Dr.’s should use their brain and ALL available treatments for the benefit of their patients! He also recommends AGAINST the COV Shot which is NOT approved by the FDA! The so called vaccine is ONLY aloud to be administered under an “emergency order” by the government! Based on your logic of FDA approval, the people should not be taking the vaccine until it has had further scrutiny and research on it’s safety and reliability then approval by the FDA!

Where did I state anyone should be taking the "vaccine"? Actually the opposite, I stated that neither the vaccine or Ivermectin was approved by the FDA and the FDA didn't approve either at this time. Did your doctor advise you to self medicate with Ivermectin, I'm assuming he did by your statements. If someone's doctor recommends they should take the Covid shots for their personal health concerns, I would hope they do so. At one time WD40 was thought to have anti inflammatory uses as well. I remember reading it here on the Campfire.