Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Jim1611
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀

Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.

You may not have had much of a love for Christianity in the first place if a post on this forum has caused you to turn away. I do have a point blank question for you. Is the fact that someone post a video or expresses the idea that the LGBT lifestyle is not tolerated by the Bible something you find offensive?

No one on this site turned me away from organized religion. That happened long before I ever even knew the 24 hour campfire existed.

The bible is a guideline and according to it homosexuality is a sin. Do I think it’s a sin yes and they will be judged when their time comes but not by me and not by you. What I find disturbing is Happy Crappers fixation with the subject which borders on deranged. So I think the guy is honest? Not one bit. In fact you will find most members here think he’s full of crap.

Your last sentence is far from accurate. Just because others don’t rail against HC doesn’t mean “most members here “ think that he’s fulla crap.

Jmo

Whatever you say Toot. Just remember to wear your mask

What I said is true.

What you said to Jim ain’t true.

Oh really? How so? Should we take a straw pole of the people that think Happy Crapper is full of crap?