Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I've worked with and supervised lesbians and we got along fine in the work environment. One started work first day and first hour of that day behind my back. Someone told her that I was a conservative christian republican. When she approached me for her work details, I greeted her and let her know I was looking forward to working with her. The weirdest thing happened. She introduced herself as "a flaming .....er feminist!"
I think she held back the word "lesbian", but I smiled and said OK.
Glad to meet you. Shook her hand and asked if that had anything to do with the job?
After that she seemed extremely happy working with me.
She'd bring up politics and religion pretty often. Even our discussions we both stayed civil and recognized differences.
Neither of us changed the other's mind, but I pointed to areas we had in common.

HC

Did you come clean with her and tell her you're a big fan of Steven Anderson?

I'm guessing no. On the one hand, you get along fine with gay women at work (what's the big deal, you ask?), on the other hand you post sermons by a preacher who has said more than once that all gays should be killed.

How do you reconcile those?

Like any hyprocrite does.....

I wouldn't call him a hypocrite. He's just one of those rare individuals who can talk out both sides of his mouth, through his hat, and out his ass at the same time.

A wise man is frequently humbled.