Originally Posted by johnw
Looking at the "Hunter's Campfire" forum I gotta think that at least a few of the regular posters here are somehow gripped with fear, and locked onto one or more news feeds waiting for the "other shoe to drop"...

Wonder if they ever take a walk along the river, or pick up their binoculars and watch some local birds. Do they have a lawn chair where they can sit and watch the night sky? Ever grab a zebco and pull some bluegills from a pond?

I don't like a lot of things that are going on in the world of today. I pray. I vote. I donate some money to various political causes and court actions.

But I don't obsess over what is wrong til it's the only thing that anyone knows me for
Or so I hope...

A guy does what he has to.

First, I don't watch the news. All news is BS and propaganda in my opinion. I know for a fact that if anything important happens, I'll hear it. No doubt.

I keep to myself and take care of things at home. Vote and be active in local elections. They may be the only layer of defense you have from the insanity.

Support and donate directly to candidates you feel will do a good job.

Enjoy your life and freedoms you still have, whether it's hunting, fishing, shooting, or whatever.

Support those who support you. Don't support those who don't whenever possible. Vote with your wallet.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!