Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by rwa3006
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Seriously though,
I've removed a lot of different wasp hives of various varieties, put them in clear lexon display containers for live educational displays, but don't recommend it as it is a high risk endeavor.
"Kids, don't try this at home.". 😉

HC

You're full of [bleep]. You haven't done this. I doubt you've even whacked one with a stick as a kid.

The bible says "thou shalt not bear false witness" and reading your posts I can see you make up half of what you say. All religious fanatics like you are liars and you try to get on here acting like a good guy, trying to blend in with the boys. We know what you are.

If you're going to quote the Bible, please do it accurately. That doesn't refer to lying. It refers to testifying falsely against someone. The best example is when Jesus was on trial and men falsely testified that he had blasphemed God. Over and over the Bible refers to cases where someone is paid or coerced to lie as a witness.

Truth

The funny thing is that the biggest accusers around here blaspheme His name too. Beaver's first post on this page. Had a whole thread of guys throwing that around titled that not long ago.
That's why I don't put up with it in my threads.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ed-hot-preaching-conference#Post16269440