I can't see where you've changed anything from a heavy contoured target rifle built by a very good target shooter and from what I hear a very good smith. But that's not what a patrol rifle needs to be.

Light weight pencil barrel profile, 16" at max. Mid gas. Threaded 1/2x28 with a .625 gas block that will fit under a longer rail. The rail will protect the gas block and provide additional room to mount a light and BUIS. I prefer pinned but dimpled and loctited will work, not enough room for a clamp style gas block under the rail and mid length is 9" so that doesn't leave room for the accessories it will need. Chambered true 5.56 NATO ported correctly.

This thing needs to be light and reliable way more than it needs to be target accurate. Most training classes run 8-1200 rounds of ammo and are shot in 2 days at most, it must survive or money is wasted and lessons go unlearned. It's more than just riding around in the trunk.

Blue may not be on the line at Camp Perry but he is the one to listen to when it comes to building what you are asking.