Loper, I got those guns years ago by serious shopping, mostly at The Big Reno Show.
As far as fit goes, it is a science and thick books have been written about it, too much for here. I had the very good fortune to spend the money to get a proper fit with a 'try stock' gun from an instructor at the old Harolds Club Skeet and Trap facility, north of Reno NV. When the session was done, I came away with some measurements to help in my search for properly fitting guns. He basically used the old H&H shooting school methods, not much more than mounting the gun, quickly firing at a black dot on a large white pattern board. Then he adjusted the stock to bring the pattern to the dot, in small increments. He had to correct my faulty technique quite a bit, raising my head, using the bead, etc etc. He got a little irked at me raising my head...and stuck a bandaid on my cheek and told me don't even get your finger near that trigger unless that bandaid is touching the stock. Took a couple hours, but it was the best bargain ever. A couple years later, after finding the AYA, I went to Arizona to hunt doves, and it really paid off, didn't shame myself with some regionally famous competition shooters.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.