Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They are gonna force Trump to turn over all his tax and financial info to the Peoples Directorate for Political Reliability.

Time to burn it down.

Unfortunately, true.

I am asked on an increasingly frequent basis what can be done, through legal avenues, to restore the country. We're way past that point. The left has succeeded in weaponizing everything in their favor, including language.

Just today, someone forwarded to me draft legislation to counter social media censorship and bias. It was actually a really well written piece (https://www.scribd.com/document/493125796/sc8162#fullscreen&from_embed) but my response was "it requires courts to interpret and uphold it, and most courts are still activist courts that will simply eviscerate the purpose of this and turn it into a tool of even greater censorship."

Seriously, when you have the government and courts agreeing that a man is a woman, merit is racism and equity is equality, there is no way that they will allow their power to be threatened.

There is no going back to how it was.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.