Originally Posted by 358wsm
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by 358wsm
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Has anyone else received a disturbing PM from 358wsm? This guy is a plant, beware!!!

mike r

Riiiiiight... 🙄

What's disturbing is you ain't got the balls to call me and bring clearity to your suspicion.

You're wrong.
And so was I for reaching out to you.

Other than antlers, whom I contacted in order to clarify that my response here to him was not intended to be disrespectful, no one else has heard from me. HE is a man who has spoken into my life over the course of the last two years as a fellow believer and an encouragement in the area a temperance.

Wisdom dictates that I do not defend myself against your accusation.

Time has indeed more converts than reason.

Best to you Ivmiker.

Guess what buckwheat, I didn't answer your PM or call you because your Pm indicated that you are a very dumb person looking for fellow retards. I require no further discussion to bring "clearity" to the crap you spewed. Send a PM to EE, his mind works on a level similar to yours.

In the meantime FOAD

mike r

What I was looking for was apparent in my OP.

At this point I could really care less what you "think."
Just know that I and "fellow retards" would gladly take a bullet for this country, you and your family included.

Carry on.......

You keep posting [bleep] like this on social media, there’s probably decent odds you’ll get the chance to take that bullet. I’d say small localized groups of folks you know and TRUST dearly would be a more intelligent route than openly recruiting on the WWW.

But keep going…..