673;
Good morning sir, I hope you all got more rain than we did?

It's not too bad down here now even though it's still dry. The cool nights really help a lot.

While O'Toole might not have been my personal first choice, I will support him as I support the process which got him elected to his position.

For those who like what Mad Max is saying, I'll suggest that he is indeed saying the right things, but his political history is checkered with him making some pretty bad decisions. He is not, in my view a Preston Manning for instance, who I did support and respect.

Crown Prince Sparkle Socks is a typical trust fund baby/man child who hasn't had to work for anything meaningful in his formative years and thus believes in his heart he is a superior being.

Many, many of the Laurentian Power Elite are wired that way in my view and there's many examples of that behavior.

I worry that folks see Jagmeet's NDP as a viable alternative, as he's propped up Shiny Pony's spending this entire time and frankly even the most left leaning Canadian has to be wondering just a little bit about how we're going to pay for all this?

Once again, all other issues aside, the spending going on now is dependent upon a thriving economy AND low interest rate. If we get a double whammy of neither, it absolutely will mean we can't pay the debt acceptably, which will lower our bond rating, which will further depress our economy.

Anyways my friend, I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but perhaps someone can use it when talking to someone else on the fence during this election.

All the best and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"