Originally Posted by 338Rules
Originally Posted by 673
It would be heavenly if the PPC replaced the Liberal Party as the official opposition, our choices would be the Conservatives and/or the PPC. Then we can get to work helping Quebec with whatever it is they need to separate and achieve their goals.
We can still be friends, but friends need to quit mooching and sleeping on my couch.

I dont see one single Liberal candidate signage anywhere around here, but everywhere I look is a **** Trudeau sign in someone's window. Trudeau wants to create more gun restrictions that nobody will adhere to. I am hoping that the Liberals will be crushed and Butts returns to his fluffy job as an environmentalist and Globalist extraordinaire.

Jagmeet is on a wing and a prayer, going on his Charisma alone, and the high number of Sikh's here in BC, he will win some seats here, but smart people see somebody has got to be working to pay for his promises, which are ridiculous.

Butts ?

673 - I can’t disagree with what you are saying , Time to negotiate a truce with the separatists that allows them to leave home , succeed, fail or something in between. The west can’t afford their indecision.

I haven’t seen a Liberal sign either. Maybe someone threw gravel at them till they blew away. Ha

Butts....Trudeau's advisor, was secretary until he crawled back under a rock (resigned) over the SNC scam, miraculously resurfaced after the smoke cleared, a complete pos....google him. All he did was fugg the west.