Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 163bc
I ran Kubota for the last 25 years or so. Worked my machines hard. Very few issues. One Kubota dealer recently closed and another lost its Kubota franchise. Closest dealer now is John Deere w next closest Kubota dealer another hour + away. Decided to purchase a new 75 HP John Deere.

Not to nosy, but just checking comps...

What does a new 75hp JD go for now? Include loader?

Haven’t checked on a Deere, lately (I’ve got a 5085E that is 6 years old, that was $48k, new. It’s still worth about what I paid for it (low hours).) I’m about fed up with the Deere dealer’s nickel and diming service department..

I priced a 70hp Kubota, with loader, last week, and was told approx $58k. I imagine a Deere is about the same, give or take $2-$3k.

An 85-90hp is well over $60k, now. About $15k more than I paid 6 years ago. Thanks, Biden inflation....

That's about what I thought.

I have a 2019 Mahindra 75hp I bought new.

Was at the dealer the other day and he had a new one sitting there, fresh off the truck. I asked him what I could buy it for... $43k. (They list for about 56k +-)

I'd buy another one. Very comfortable, heavy tractor. Very advanced technology. No DEF. No DPF.

Love my Mahindra 6075! smile Probably should have bought that new one the other too.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nice. Is that a Modern Ag shredder?? (Looks galvanized).

I’ve got an 8’, and LOVE the galvanized finish.