6. Cody
7. Chip
8. Spencer
9. Kayden
10. Tad

Honorable mentions ?

Many of these per Renegade50

#4...
Name with 2 C,s I was trying to remember the other day.
Colton Colston....

18 yr old Toehead...
Dumber than a tree stump.
Daddy the Toolpusher got him a job.

What a PITA to work with.
SMH....
0 retention instant brain dump type....
Moved up to drill floor in record time to roughneck.
AMF...go share your stupid elsewhere and make others life at work a living hell....
Bout week 2 on the drill floor
He dropped a spud wrench down the drill hole.
No tie off
Had it in his back pocket for some reason.
0 reason for that tool to be on the drill floor at the time.
Just keplunk down the hole.
Cease drilling ops pull pipe.
Go fishing back in hole with mag tool and the whole process doing that.
14 hr shutdown..
Lucky it didnt get jammed in the BOP somewhere.
That would have been a goat f u c k pulling that.
Cost company about 150k of lost time..
Colton wasnt making many friends that day..

Kept his job of course......
Protected species in the friends and family hiring plan...

šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Hell if yā€™all were only down for 14 hours for a fishing job, it could have been a lot worse.

Hereā€™s some names:

Faris - a company man I saw drop a flash light down the hole trying to look at the BOP from the rig floor during a trip after we pulled the rotating head. 7,500ā€™ vertical with a curve landed on tens and drilled out 3 stands. Tripping to case/cement and then pick up slim tools to go back in and drill the production section.

Know what we did? Ran casing and cement and drilled ahead. Never saw that flashlight again. Cheap flashlightā€™s a lot different than a spud wrench, though. Those hands never let that company man live that down, either.

Company man said if he wanted to go fishing, he woulda took that hitch off and went offshore.

Jeddy - Speaking of the protected species, we had a worm hand on that rig named Jeddy that got his job because the pusher was dating his sister. Kid must have been 20 years old and weighed like 110. Nobody on the crew liked him. They were always trying to get him run off.

Weā€™re picking up a 9 5/8ā€ BHA one day and heā€™s tailing a monel in through the v-door and only had a single loop on it. They asked him if he was sure he had it and he said pick it up. Even with the elevators kicked out, that thing swung in and hit the stump. Pin threads were done. We didnā€™t have a spare on location so thereā€™s this same company man out there with an angle grinder trying to re-cut the threads while we waited on another non-mag collar from town. He got them done to where he thought it was good enough and had the boys make it up and send it down hole. I kept waiting on that BHA to twist off but it never did. Pusher found out what happened and got onto the crew for letting that worm try to tail the collar in by himself.

Had a worm driller on that rig, too, but I canā€™t remember his name. I think it was David. Tripping pipe one day and he kicks the pumps on after racking one back with the block crowned out not screwed into anything since we were tripping with elevators. It was one of those good west Texas days where the wind was blowing about 700mph, too. My pickup was straight downwind. He covered half the location with OBM. My truck was brown from one end to the other. Then the crew that came out to clean everything scratched the paint to hell with the pressure washer hose covered in caliche dirt. XTO paid for new paint on my whole rig. Only thing they ever bought me. I can still find dried OBM under the hood if I look hard enough.

Hereā€™s a few pictures, my truck isnā€™t supposed to have black wheels:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]