To change the tune a bit.

First week on a drilling platform in the gulf. Just learning everyone and they told me there was a guy that was pulling an extra shift. Working 7 n 7, so he was going to work 21 straight days. We worked our shift, he stayed for his shift, and when we got back, he was going to work our shift again. Found out that week that the law was looking for him and he was afraid to go to shore. Well he worked our shift and his shift again. At this time he had been out 35 days. Same thing happen again, so he had been out 49 days. He was suppose to go in on 1st chopper, but was going to pull another 14 days, when his wife called on ship-to-shore.

We had a pusher from Zwolle, La..... need I say more. If you got a ship-to-shore call, that wasn't an emergency, he would put it on the loud speaker and everyone on the rig could hear the conversation. So this is what we heard.....

Wife asked this fellow was he coming home and he told her he wasn't. She didn't hesitate a bit and said, "Just want to let you know that there's gonna be a fuqking at our house tonight and if you want to be in on it, you better get here". And, she hung up the phone.

In just a few minutes, the fellow was sitting on the heliport steps, bag in hand, waiting on the 2nd chopper.

He never came back, so we dont know if he got another job or the law got him.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21