Originally Posted by montanabadger
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

Has it been conclusively proven that they truly have COVID-19 or could it be something else? None of the 3 "vaccines" approved for use in the United States have any COVID virus in them. You simply can't get COVID-19 from the vax. That does not mean they are "safe", only means you can't get COVID-19 from them. That means they got it somewhere else. They could have even gotten it sitting in line from someone else also waiting to get jabbed .. but not from the jab itself. There may be some other things you can get from the vax .. some mention of some risky chemicals involved .. but not COVID. People are having bad reactions to stuff in the jabs, especially Pfizer but also Moderna. Sometimes they do wind up in the hospital or even dead.

One thing I've seen .. people have a close call / close exposure to someone with COVID so they panic and get jabbed. When they do come down with COVID, they blame the jab they got rather than the exposure that lead them to getting the jab. Erroneous but common. This sounds like it could be one of those instances.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...